This warranty statement applies to all products sold by Kids Ride Shotgun Limited, and should be read in conjunction with any user manual guide supplied by Kids Ride Shotgun Limited in relation to the relevant product.
The user manual will contain more specific and detailed information about the relevant product, its intended operation and use, maintenance, care, parts and limitations.
Kids Ride Shotgun warrants to the original retail purchaser that the products shall be free, under normal use and maintenance, from any defects in material or workmanship for the warranty periods set out below, subject to the qualifications, exclusions, conditions and limitations set out in this warranty statement. Where warranty conditions are met, defective products or parts will be repaired or replaced (repair or replacement is at Kids Ride Shotgun Limited’s discretion).
Standard Warranty Periods:
Shotgun Kids MTB Seat: 12 months
Shotgun Kids MTB Handlebar: 12 months
This warranty does not cover:
- Products used other than in accordance with their intended use or the use instructions / parameters set out in the relevant user manual;
- Products that have been misused, involved in an accident, neglected or abused;
- Products used for competition including but not limited to racing or trials;
- Products used for rental purposes or any commercial application other than those for which the product is intended and which have been specifically approved by Kids Ride Shotgun Limited;
- Products that have been improperly assembled, or where unauthorised repairs have been made.
- Products altered or modified in any way from the manufacturer’s specifications;
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Kids Ride Shotgun's maximum liability in contract, tort, equity, statute, regulation or otherwise for any loss, damage, or injury directly or indirectly resulting from any defect in, or non-compliance of, or use of, the product will not in aggregate exceed the price for the product that caused the loss, damage or injury.
For warranty or returns please contact the original place of purchase.